Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Tony, I need help for audio problem; Lenovo M81, i7-2600. I copy latest lily.kext and appeals.kext to /l/E, chown and chmod done and I get 2 HDMI port in Preferences, Audio, Output. there is no no HDMport, I need output (and input) analog. Please help me. thx

Tony, I need help for audio problem
For assistance with Audio you should post in the Audio forum.
Read the 'sticky' guides first and be sure to comply with the Problem Reporting instructions or you will not get any help.

HP PRODESK 600 g1
Initial installation:
Mac OS 10.13.2
Hackintosh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 170
Hey guys,

I decide to clean install High Sierra because it was upgrade so first attempt I hit the OSInstall.mkpg missing but today I made 10.13.2 USB which cannot even get to installer. What I have tried:

1. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast + latest FakeSMC
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast + latest FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast with Clover 4318 version (latest) + latest FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast with Clover 4318 version (latest)

Every time I boot from "Install OS X ...USB", I hit the black screen with ++++++ signs.... any idea what to check try ...etc

I plan to create manual USB with Apple native software + native Clover upgrade.

That system was running High Sierra 10.3.0 so its supported.

Hey guys,

I decide to clean install High Sierra because it was upgrade so first attempt I hit the OSInstall.mkpg missing but today I made 10.13.2 USB which cannot even get to installer. What I have tried:

1. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast + latest FakeSMC
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast + latest FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast with Clover 4318 version (latest) + latest FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast with Clover 4318 version (latest)

Every time I boot from "Install OS X ...USB", I hit the black screen with ++++++ signs.... any idea what to check try ...etc

I plan to create manual USB with Apple native software + native Clover upgrade.

That system was running High Sierra 10.3.0 so its supported.
still not a help thread......

I had lots of issues with the EVO 960 M.2 NVMe. Solution that worked for me was going into terminal (before disk utility) and running the "diskutil list" command. I could see the EVO 960 NVMe SSD in there. Then ran a format command to format it before going to disk utility. Command was "diskutil eraseDisk JHFS+ Name_Here /dev/disk0" you will have to get the disk name from the previous command, mine was "disk0".

Then exit terminal, load up Disk Utility, and you should (fingers crossed) see your NVMe. Then, erase it (like normal), and move through installation. Best of luck!

Good info.
I just installed MacOS on an EVO 850 normal SATA SSD, I have Windows 10 on the 960 EVO.
I'm hoping one day in the future to install MacOS on a fast M.2, but I want it to be painless.
(we already have other odd issues to worry about now days with running hacks, don't want to add storage to my list...lol)

I want to make Hackitosh running on sierra 10.12.6 I have a Z200 workstation - the Core i7 870 2.93 GHz and the Quadro FX 1800 GPU .
I can not make it work on Hackitosh . Do replace the motherboard with Gigabyte

Unfortunately I couldn't make it working last two days. Stuck on booting. Keep trying :) Anybody succeed with Asrock Z77 mobo ?

Back