CPU
i3-4130
Graphics
GT 710/HD 4400
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Work flawlessly on my old config. Direct update with app store with hfs# method, only re added my wifi id number in IO80211Family.kext and my ethernet kext. Thanks and Regards!

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I can´t download high sierra from the APP store, just opens a window and ask me were to install the sistem, does anybody knows how to download the standalone installer? So I can create my installer with unibeast. thanks!
from the appstore, it will download the installer to your Applications folder

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
You are lucky guy, i must be wrong somewhere, intel quick sync HW acceleration not working in my case., but thanks for replay.
create a new thread in the relevant forum and upload your config.plist for starters, someone may be able to help or point you in the right direction :)

Motherboard
macOS 10.13.1
CPU
Intel i3-6320 3.9 GHz
Graphics
ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 750 ZONE Edition 1 GB
Mobile Phone
iOS
create a new thread in the relevant forum and upload your config.plist for starters, someone may be able to help or point you in the right direction :)
ok , you can delete mys post, i will try post it elsewhere, anyway thanks for info about yours hd 530 quick sync work, its inspiration for me searching solution.

edit:
i find solution: switch internal igfx in bios as first, after boot in system acceleration still not working, but after move my dock from display which is on nvidia to display which is on intel hd 530 acceleration start working !!!

Bih Tkanks to feartech moderator who inspired me !!!

Big Thanks to moderator feartech who inspired me.

IMG_0398.jpg qs.jpg

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
CPU
CORE 2 QUAD 3.0 GHZ
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce 210 1gb Vram
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
Android
Has anyone used Unibeast to get a working High Sierra on a legacy-only BIOS board?

I know my P7P55D-E-Pro (w/Marvell and J-Micron SATA controllers) is gettin' long in the tooth, but she runs Sierra flawlessly and I've just overcloked my i5-750 to 3.6GHz, so she's no slouch (EDIT: tried HS intall prior to overclocking).

Upgrading directly from Sierra, I got the dreaded "prohibited" sign when rebooting to the installer, with a -v error that the system was waiting for root device. As far as I can tell, that's related to either USB (I disabled USB 3.0 with no luck) or my SATA controllers.

From my reading, those with legacy-only BIOS's are out of luck with respect to High Sierra, but I am wondering if Unibeast has worked around this?
I have a very old motherboard (GA-G41MT-S2PT with a Core2Quad 3.0 ghz) with BIOS and I did both: Upgrade and clean install with success both times.