Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Catalina on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thanks. I'll do my research again. I just forgot how to setup everything.

For the STEP 2: Create a Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast I propose to add a step 6.5 to indicate to select "GUID partition map" for the Scheme.

It can be obvious for most people but if the USB driver was formatted for Windows the scheme may be MBR and will stay MBR. I got the problem once.

The same remark is valid for the installation guides of all the other macOS versions.

Could you please do me the favour and add "Don't forget to go back into macOS Recover and do a csrutil enable" to the list? Thank you :)

Did a build your own app.
UniBeast install.
Everything but audio OOB.
Still using my X58 build.
had to add the apfs enabler to efi (clover wasn't seeing the OS X drive)
easy fix

Last edited:
Still works, Amen! ^^ OC

Hey there!

So, I have been thinking about "making" a Hackintosh for a while now, and I've decided to try it, but I'm the biggest noob on existence when it comes around to this sort of stuff. I was told by a friend that this was the best place to look into it, but I've come to notice that there is no mention of AMD CPUs on wither the buyer's guide or the installation guide. I can't really afford to make a new PC just for the Hackintosh, and so I was wondering if there is any solution for AMD based guys like me. And if there is, what do I have to do to get it ?

Thanks in advance!

Is this a permanent change to the PC, or is it an application that you can open and close?

Is this a permanent change to the PC, or is it an application that you can open and close?
no, it is a whole operating system, just like your windows 10 etc

Asus x99A intel i7 5930k
not install mac os x

Please tell me how to install macOS Catalina on asus x99, intel i7 5930l.

Back