Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Catalina on Any Supported Intel-based PC

When is MultiBeast for Catalina OS coming out?
Should be ready soon. Two reasons for the delay. First, MacMan has had a medical issue which is now under control.

Second, Catalina has redone how apps are treated from a security standpoint. So, hang in there. MultiBeast is in beta testing now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all who put in the hard work to make this happen.

I built my first hackintosh about six years ago, following tutorials on this site.
I will admit, it was not a pleasant experience, but it worked - eventually ;)

By contrast, I just completed clean install of Catalina on my box in about an hour and there were no problems whatsoever.

MacMan, I don't know you, but I wish you good health, long life and happiness :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you for this guide, installation was successful. Im loving the new OS.

Just want to share my experience when installing Catalina. Since El Capitan, I have been using USB 3 for UniBeast, and this time wouldn't install. Had to install UniBeast in a USB 2, and worked fine but took a lot longer. I did try installing High Sierra using USB 3 again, before installing Catalina using USB 2, and it did work. I am not so sure when Ii started doing this during Mountain Lion macOS if ever it was mentioned not to use USB 3 for UniBeast though.

Anyone can enlighten me on that or had the same experience?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for this guide, installation was successful. Im loving the new OS.

Just want to share my experience when installing Catalina. since el capitan i have been using Usb 3 for unibeast, and this time wouldn't install. Had to install unibeast in a usb 2, and worked fine but took a lot longer. I did try installing high sierra using usb 3 again, before installing catalina using usb 2, and it did work. I am not so sure when i started doing this during mountain lion os if ever it was mentioned not to use usb 3 for unibeast though.

Anyone can enlighten me on that or had the same experience?

Thanks.

Hi markforfun! I'd recommend posting over at https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/catalina-desktop-support.198/ so that everyone can plainly see your post. Create a new thread, and create a detailed description of the errors you are getting as well as any applicable attachments such as screenshots, a config plist, etc.

I Had a problem with shutting down now it’s all good... I think. Thanks

To get the installation set and done it's very easy, but the real challenge is to get install and establish all the drives right. (sound, network, graphic, sleep and etc.) ”They don't really focus on the big picture. ”

To get the installation set and done it's very easy, but the real challenge is to get install and establish all the drives right. (sound, network, graphic, sleep and etc.) ”They don't really focus on the big picture. ”
What are you talking about?!

Back