Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Catalina on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi All,

I've been installed yesterday MacOs Mojave 10.14.6 successfully. All parfect but not GPU acceleration cause graphics card not compatible (RX 5700 XT). Today I've try install MacOs Catalina 10.15.3 with exactly same method (this guide) but black screen on start install. Any ideas?

Via Google translater:

Today I killed the whole day at the installation. It was not possible to install the Clover at the end so that the Catalina loaded. As a result, without turning off this setting, the method was still found:
1. Download clover.app
2. Mount EFI from USB disk
3. Copy to the desktop the entire EFI folder
4. Unmount the EFI flash drive, mount the EFI disk on which Catalina is installed
5. Copy EFI from the desktop to the disk partition
6. Add AppleALC
7. Reboot and cheers, everything works :)
worked perfectly... thank you

Hey, do I have to use one of the listed macs to download Catalina from the App store? I don't know of one I can easily get access to.
I downloaded it from my current Hackintosh build running Sierra, the file is 8.17GB, will this not work for creating a bootable USB?
cheers

the file is 8.17GB, will this not work for creating a bootable
You can certainly download the Catalina installer from a Sierra Hackintosh. If it's the full installer you can easily create a Unibeast USB with the Sierra Hackintosh.

You can certainly download the Catalina installer from a Sierra Hackintosh. If it's the full installer you can easily create a Unibeast USB with the Sierra Hackintosh.
Excellent, Thanks

Is there any rough ballpark timeline for Multibeast 12? Like a few days, a week, a month, longer? I promise I won't hold you to it, but if we're talking that it's days away I'll hold off until it's released, but if it's longer than that, I need to get this new Catalina build underway since my work demands it. Thank you for any useful info.

No one seems to give any updates on this - it's already February and still no news about Multibeast or its progress...

Work on MultiBeast has been held up as I've been dealing with a medical issue.

I'm hoping to be able to restart work on it shortly.

Work on MultiBeast has been held up as I've been dealing with a medical issue.

I'm hoping to be able to restart work on it shortly.

Best wishes and get well soon! Take your time and don't feel the need to rush.

Hi Mr Administrator,

I updated directly from Mojave. But sometimes the colour ball still rolling and a can't do anything. Probably i have to change something in clover config. I send printscreens excepted the machine id. Can you help me?
Hi. In second picture, on LastBootedVolume, put the name of your MacOs drive.Same letters. The name of your drive must to be from formatted in Disk Util. no renamed in desktop. ( After install, I copied EFI folder from USB drive, to EFI Mac drive with clover config and I change the name In LastBootedVolume with my drive os name. It's all ok ) Succes

Back