Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Catalina on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I do. I disabled the System Integrity Protection (SIP) but it is stuck on Copying files...
The same issue, SIP disabled:
unibeast.png

Update: SIP wasn't be disabled:
System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).

Update 2: Even with disabled SIP I stuck on Copying Files...
Update 3: I just need to wait more time, it copied after 20-30mins.

Last edited:
reboot -> cmd+R -> Terminal ->Enter "csrutil disable" -> click "enter"

How do you press cmd + R for enter to Terminal, if I have the clover screen when I restart my computer?

I don't think I understand how to do it, please help me? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

How do you press cmd + R for enter to Terminal, if I have the clover screen when I restart my computer?

I don't think I understand how to do it, please help me? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

This step is for burning OS image into USB from another Mac machine. It allows that machine to tweak the image in the USB.
You don't need this on the machine that you install OS into.

OMG I'm sorry @JesusCrow, I thought it was a solution to the error that returns MultiBeast :lol:
I just have to wait for the new version of MultiBeast to come out then!

Isn't there a release date yet?
Real soon now. Catalina has new app security procedures which MultiBeast has to comply with.

How to download the full Catalina package? As soon as i click download i only get a 19MB big file under Applications and the installer wants to start right away.

I have chosen to upgrade from High Sierra to Catalina without creating a USB installation disk, directly via the Catalina installer. Before that, I made a backup of the installer in a safe place. I've made a Time Machine backup and updated Clover to version 5018. Everything went fine. Thanks a lot for your advices.

download link please of catlina

Back