CPU
i7-8559U
Graphics
Intel Iris Plus 655
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Right off the bat, apologies if this is being posted in the wrong forum.

I am trying to make the bootable Catalina USB with unibeast by following the tutorial on this site. I've gotten to the point where it says that Unibeast will take about 10 minutes to do its thing, and to not unplug anything.

It's been 30 minutes and counting, and Unibeast doesn't appear to be doing anything at all. The progress bar hasn't moved, and the app is using hardly any CPU (~2%) or memory (20mb), which makes me think something's gone wrong.

Can anyone give me advice? If you can't tell already, this is my first hackintoshing experience.

I am trying to make the bootable Catalina USB with unibeast by following the tutorial on this site. I've gotten to the point where it says that Unibeast will take about 10 minutes to do its thing, and to not unplug anything.

It's been 30 minutes and counting, and Unibeast doesn't appear to be doing anything at all. The progress bar hasn't moved, and the app is using hardly any CPU (~2%) or memory (20mb), which makes me think something's gone wrong.

Can anyone give me advice? If you can't tell already, this is my first hackintoshing experience.

Hi there.

The usual reason for this problem is a USB flash drive that is too small. What size are you using?

:)

1. Did you download the full MacOS package 8.? GB.?
2. Did you erase the USB with GUID partition and MacOS Journaled format.
3. Did you name the USB, USB?

Hi there.

The usual reason for this problem is a USB flash drive that is too small. What size are you using?

Hi, I'm using a SanDisk 16gb drive. Do I need 32?

Hi there.

I just checked back at my computer and it showed the success screen. I suppose I would get slower times when using a 9-year-old iMac. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back