CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
r9 390x
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
jgutwald you are a genius.

For those that need help: Right-click finder, and select "Go to folder...". Then type in "/Volumes" and hit enter. There, if we had the same problem, you would find two "OS X Base System" files. In my case, one was a folder with a red (-) symbol. I renamed it to "other OS X Base System". After that, I ran uniBeast on the same USB that had been failing and it worked! :clap::thumbup:

Motherboard
Asus B85 Vanguard
CPU
Intel i7-4790k
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 980
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
domoking: did you have to reformat the usb after renaming the folder?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am hopefully past this part thanks to you, but dang it's slow. About how long did your disk take to finish? This is painful.

Motherboard
DC7900
CPU
Core2
Graphics
gt610
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I was not able to find the dir in /volumes. I also have the same issues.. I did get it to work once.

Never since.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
I5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
I was trying with many USB sticks 2x8GB version 2.0, 1x8GB 3.0 1x32GB 3.0...even using terminal command to fix, but no luck.

That's what I did: Bought Monster Digital USB stick 16GB 2.0 just $3 at Microcenter , the problem solved
That's the lowest price I've ever seen on a 16GB Flash drive. Is the build quality good, will it hold
up with usage ? Too bad they require 6 dollars to ship it if you don't live near a MicroCenter. :(

Motherboard
custom
CPU
i7 930
Graphics
AMD 5770
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi guys. I had this error but trying now with MBR mode USB and it seems to be working (at least its gotten farther). So just wanted to add that it might have something to do with that.

Though, I realize the GUID mode is required for UEFI systems, but I am going to use on legacy so MBR is ok.