Contribute
Register

Unibeast could not install clover High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
High,
I often could create Unibeast Stick for High Sierra but since now it hangs while install Clover:

logs:
01/17/20 22:57:54 - installer --- installer: Package name is Clover v2.4k r4428 tonymacx86 UniBeast Legacy
installer: Installing at base path /Volumes/Install macOS High Sierra
installer: The install failed. (The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. An error occurred while running scripts from the package “Clover_v2.4k_r4428-Legacy-UB.pkg”.)
I do all steps like your instructions steps but it fails also with other USB sticks an other Port.
I use a MacBook Pro late 2008 with dosdude Catalina to create the stick but all changes didn´t run
please could you help me I am getting cracy with this problem

last try of it ends with this errors and the stick is 8GB GPT
01/18/20 21:22:23 - Installing Bootloader...
01/18/20 21:22:23 - Copying installer files to disk...
Copy complete.
Making disk bootable...
Copying boot files...
Failed to copy boot file: “prelinkedkernel” couldn’t be copied to “PrelinkedKernels”.
Done.
msg --- Installing Bootloader...

01/18/20 21:23:15 - installer: Package name is Clover v2.4k r4428 tonymacx86 UniBeast Legacy
installer: The install failed. (The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. An error occurred while running scripts from the package “Clover_v2.4k_r4428-Legacy-UB.pkg”.)
err
01/18/20 21:23:15 - installer --- installer: Package name is Clover v2.4k r4428 tonymacx86 UniBeast Legacy
err --- Couldn't install Bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back