GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I'm using Unibeast 6.1.1 to create a bootable USB drive to upgrade my existing Chimera/Yosemite to El Capitan with Clover. Unibeast USB was created fine using UEFI option, but when I boot from the USB drive to get to the Clover bootloader, I get this glitching digital static image.

Note: I can select boot up drives and even reach the El Capitan installer, the only problem is the bootloader itself is so glitched to where I can't "read" anything. Tried installing El Capitan regardless on my existing Yosemite drive and I can't boot into it (obviously, it throws me some errors that I can't read because of the glitches).

Any idea on what I should try to do? I've tried UEFI only, Legacy only, UEFI and Legacy in my BIOS. I've tried using integrated graphics only, removed GTX 670, used GTX 670 only, disabled integrated graphics, etc. I'm using a USB 3.1 drive, but it's plugged into a USB 2.0 port. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Photo Jan 20, 9 33 29 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 20, 9 33 29 AM.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Photo Jan 20, 9 34 08 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 20, 9 34 08 AM.jpg
    719.4 KB · Views: 128
Solution: Create Unibeast USB with Clover configured as Legacy bootup, not UEFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back