CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, ’ newbee here , i am building z490 vision d/ i9 10900k/nvme and using at the moment the igpu on hdmi.
I followed the exact process for unibeast catalina on install guide ,
but when i arrive on clover menu and press enter, i get stucked winch the Apple logo.
Any idea please ?

Hello,

I've a Gigabyte z490 vision D too. And I'm stuck there too...
Did you solved the problem ?

Thanks,

Hello,

I have an Asus prime Z4890M-Plus and an i5 10400, I don't have any dedicated GPU.

I'm new here too and I have the exact same problem and I can't find any information about it.

I can boot from the USB but I'm stuck at apple logo. I even left it overnight twice. I've already change all bios settings as said in the installation guide.

I've been stuck at this step for a week so it would be great if any of you could help us.

Hello,

I have an Asus prime Z4890M-Plus and an i5 10400, I don't have any dedicated GPU.

I'm new here too and I have the exact same problem and I can't find any information about it.

I can boot from the USB but I'm stuck at apple logo. I even left it overnight twice. I've already change all bios settings as said in the installation guide.

I've been stuck at this step for a week so it would be great if any of you could help us.

Hi All,
I have the same behaviuor with H470 chipset.
Lurking in forums I read about successuful Catalina installation on CometLake/Intel10th Hardware using Opencore instead of Clover.
I also read that the newer versions of Clover should support also Comet Lake but probably the "Unibeast for Catalina" is based on a Clover version not compatible with CometLake.

Thank in advance for any help and advice about.

D.

Hi All,
I have the same behaviuor with H470 chipset.
Lurking in forums I read about successuful Catalina installation on CometLake/Intel10th Hardware using Opencore instead of Clover.
I also read that the newer versions of Clover should support also Comet Lake but probably the "Unibeast for Catalina" is based on a Clover version not compatible with CometLake.

Thank in advance for any help and advice about.

D.
Thanks,
Now I was trying to boot from High Sierra as in the Mac don’t boot either, but I have the same problem again in both the pc and the Mac.

Im going to try to replicate what those people you told did. It will be much easier if you could send me the links.

Thanks for guiding me thrugh this.

Thanks,
Now I was trying to boot from High Sierra as in the Mac don’t boot either, but I have the same problem again in both the pc and the Mac.

Im going to try to replicate what those people you told did. It will be much easier if you could send me the links.

Thanks for guiding me thrugh this.

You can have a look to this threads for example . Good luck !!!

I following TonyMac86 from several years since 2010 with my first hackintosh Lion build ...
Anyway I will be forever a newbie and I hope that some Guru can read our threads and give us a real concrete help...

Last edited:
Thanks this week I’m trying to make it work with all this new info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back