GTX 750 TI
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I am installing Hackintosh using Unibeast and Multibeast.
My main problem with my build is that i have to use the bootflag nv_disable=1 every time i boot or else it will freeze when booting. Let me explain why this is an issue. Because when i boot into OS X, my screen res is utter garbage. The mouse movement is laggy and im guessing the res is 240p.

I continues even in the 240p display to install everything with multibeast. I added everything necessary for my mobo. But since i cant put a flag when booting off my SSD I always will freeze. Because of this, i can only log into OS X using the USB.

In conclusion here is my problem: I cant boot without using the Boot flag nv_disable=1. i used it and installed the os on the ssd. When i boot from the SSD, i cant put in the flag so it freezes. Impossible to boot from SSD because of this. Any fix.

Is there any way to fix this issue and allow me to boot without using nv_disable=1

My specs:
Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT
32 GB of Corsair Vengeance
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960
Samsung 850 Evo SSD

The usb is an ADATA 16 GB

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A SOLUTION, whether it is in bios settings or any other form.

Hello,

I am installing Hackintosh using Unibeast and Multibeast.
My main problem with my build is that i have to use the bootflag nv_disable=1 every time i boot or else it will freeze when booting. Let me explain why this is an issue. Because when i boot into OS X, my screen res is utter garbage. The mouse movement is laggy and im guessing the res is 240p.

I continues even in the 240p display to install everything with multibeast. I added everything necessary for my mobo. But since i cant put a flag when booting off my SSD I always will freeze. Because of this, i can only log into OS X using the USB.

In conclusion here is my problem: I cant boot without using the Boot flag nv_disable=1. i used it and installed the os on the ssd. When i boot from the SSD, i cant put in the flag so it freezes. Impossible to boot from SSD because of this. Any fix.

Is there any way to fix this issue and allow me to boot without using nv_disable=1

My specs:
Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT
32 GB of Corsair Vengeance
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960
Samsung 850 Evo SSD

The usb is an ADATA 16 GB

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A SOLUTION, whether it is in bios settings or any other form.

NVIDIA GTX 960 requires web driver.

Install web driver and add the flag "nvda_drv=1" to your org.chameleon.boot.plist file (will be present under /Extra folder of your OS X/MultiBeast target partition) under Kernel Flags sections as like below,

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1</string>

Hello.

thanks for the information. couldnt find a fix so i returned the 960 in exchange for a 700 series graphics card because i heard better results. the SAME issue is happening, it loads and stops. Can u apply the same fix for the msi gtx 750? if so please walk me through it. THANKS!!!

Hello.

thanks for the information. couldnt find a fix so i returned the 960 in exchange for a 700 series graphics card because i heard better results. the SAME issue is happening, it loads and stops. Can u apply the same fix for the msi gtx 750? if so please walk me through it. THANKS!!!

Try Stork's guide to the GTX 750 :

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/149962-hector-h97n-wifi-i5-4690-16gb-ram-new-gigabyte-750-ti-2gb-graphics-card.html

Also

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/161256-solving-nvidia-driver-install-problems.html

indtslled the nvidia webdriver, but now audio doesnt work, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. so annoying :( im pretty sure the web driver cancelled out my other audio drivers from multibeast. HOW TO FIX???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back