Graphics
Gt-710
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I am running into an issue trying to create a legacy boot mode installer usb drive for my dell optiplex 780 desktop which does not support EFI. What's happening is that it creates what looks looks like an EFI install drive and also a second object on the desktop called EFI.

I have attached a screenshot of my desktop after the unibeast process is completed. In the screenshot, the EFI object and the installer usb drive for Mojave are to the right of the opened contents of the 2 created oblects.

As requested, I am including the data needs to be submitted for my support request below. Please let me know if there is any more information you need to help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Requested data:

1. UniBeast version: 9.3.0.
  2. UniBeast choices: destination: 16gb usb drive
  3. select os: Mojave
  4. bootloader configuration: legacy boot mode
  5. USB partition scheme(macosx journaled), GPT(guid), size of the destination partition(16gb).
  6. System specifics where UniBeast was run(macbook pro running high sierra v10.3.6,16gb ram, 2tb sata drive).
  7. Error message. No error messages are generated but the process creates the mojave usb installer but also a second object called EFI.
  8. Contents of UniBeast.log: no log was written/created in /library/logs/unibeast.log
  9. Contents of install.log: no log was written/created in /var/log/install.log

Attachments

• UniBeast For Mojave.jpeg
    UniBeast For Mojave.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back