Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Unibeast 9.1 - fails creating USB for Legacy Boot (copy of apfs.efi failed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Rampage III Gene
CPU
i7
Graphics
HD 5450
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I'm trying to create a bootable USB Unibeast for Mojave but since i need Legacy Boot it fails at some point saying that the "copy of apfs.efi failed".
Can you help me?

Thank you!

Hi,

Already seen that, the problem is that i'm getting the error on a Legacy Boot creation when i select the boot mode as legacy on Unibeast installation...

Thanks.

Same problem here "copy of apfs.efi failed" (I also tried to use the terminal command as wrote in the troubleshooting guide) .....Unibeast doesn't work, I've tried in Legacy mode. I am trying to make a new build with Ga-z68x-ud3h-b3, Intel i7 2600k and Radeon Rx570. Please advice me thanks

Is there anyone that can send this to Unibeast developers?

Thank you!

I also have the same problem, but after I created it using 10.14.3, it succeeded.

Well, i don't have UEFI since the PC has an old BIOS... Can anyone refer this to the Unibeast team so they can fix it?

I also have the same problem, but after I created it using 10.14.3, it succeeded.
I tried to create it on a real Mac with 10.14.3 and it failed in the same way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back