Contribute
Register

UniBeast 8.2 bug with 10.13.4 - Installer not shown in Clover - Missing IABootFiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...h-sierra-public-beta-installation-usb.225520/
I have tried to create the installation pen drive by that method, it failed in exactly the same way as Unibeast. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Clover was not updated for some time.
I do not understand how the Terminal line given by MacMan was suppose to be used. Instead of UniBeast, before Unibeast or after UniBeast? Since it deletes some part of the Install app, a dmg inside, probably after the download and before UniBeast.

After UniBeast worked for me

hi, i don't know how to run the following command in Terminal. help please

The command that MacMan is showing just deletes the .IAPhysicalMedia file from the USB installer. You can do this without the command by using the computer you used to create the usb drive. Just plug in the USB drive and wait for it to mount. It should have the name "Install macOS High Sierra". Click on the volume in the finder and look for the .IAPhysicalMedia file and delete it. (This assumes that you are showing hidden files. if not, you can toggle to show hidden files by entering shift-command-period in Sierra and above).

Now you can boot using the USB drive, and Clover will see the install partition.

I tried it out and it worked great.

Last edited:
I have tried it before running UniBeast again, it failed to create a bootable pen drive, as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back