Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
OK I've tried several times, I've read the FAQ's I've checked out the forums but I can't figure this out. So I've got two identical 16gb Philips USB2 sticks & I've tried with both.

So when I enter my password for UniBeast to start the USB stick flashes about 4 times & then no more activity. I've tried different USB ports, both USB2 & USB3 I've tried the front panel ports & direct into the MB ports but no luck.

To satisfy myself all else is working OK I created Sierra usb drives on both the 16gb sticks using UniBeast 7.1.1 with no problem at all.

I do have a genuine copy of High Sierra which I got from my wifes Macbook Air. I'm trying to create the drives on my El Capitan Hackintosh.

Oh & I've checked the logs & nothing gets created beyond the point where I re-format the USB sticks. see the screen shots.

I've tried leaving UniBeast running for half an 3 times but after those first few flashes of activity nothing else happens.

I dunno what else to try right now.

Cheers....
Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 20.51.48.jpg
Screen-Shot-2017-11-19-at-20.25.41.jpg

I already went through the troubleshooting notes but couldn't find my problem, but thanks for the pointer I'll look again.

I just checked the size of my High Sierra & its 5.19gb

OK I just found this
Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 21.25.44.jpg

OK I cracked it. I re downloaded High Sierra & started again & had no problem creating my USB this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back