Motherboard
ASUS z270-a
CPU
Intel Gen 7 i5
Graphics
ASUS GeForce GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I was able to successfully create a High Sierra boot drive last night. I screwed up either my BIOS or my MultiBeast settings so I decided to scrap everything and start over from scratch.

Today I am unable to create the High Sierra boot drive! I've tried this on two different machines now with several different downloaded versions of High Sierra Installer file. I searched the forums and made sure to download the entire installer which is 5.21GB in size. I run UniBeast with all the recommended settings and hangs during the Installation process. I see "Copying Files..." forever!

I was able to successfully create a High Sierra boot drive last night. I screwed up either my BIOS or my MultiBeast settings so I decided to scrap everything and start over from scratch.

Today I am unable to create the High Sierra boot drive! I've tried this on two different machines now with several different downloaded versions of High Sierra Installer file. I searched the forums and made sure to download the entire installer which is 5.21GB in size. I run UniBeast with all the recommended settings and hangs during the Installation process. I see "Copying Files..." forever!
not a desktop guide, moved to unibeast section
read up on:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/unibeast.120/

Tried everything noted in the troubleshooting guide. I repartitioned my drive to 15MB, renamed it "usb", tried a different USB port...this is the error I get in Console...

11/03/17 19:10:39 - Starting UniBeast 8.0.0-20171030
11/03/17 19:11:37 - Copying Files...
11/03/17 19:32:19 - Installing Bootloader...
11/03/17 19:32:37 - installer: Package name is Clover v2.4k r4259 EFI bootloader
installer: Installing at base path /Volumes/Install macOS High Sierra
installer: The install failed (The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.)
err

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back