Contribute
Register

Unibeast 8.0 - Error while creating bootable USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS B85M-G
CPU
i5 > Need full CPU model number > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello members,

I'm trying to create a High Sierra bootable USB (16 GB) using Unibeast 8.0 but got this error 2 times. To start with, I'd formatted the pen drive using Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Scheme: GUID partition map. However, getting the attached error.

Your help is appreciated to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Unibeast 8 for high sierra - Error.png
    Unibeast 8 for high sierra - Error.png
    83 KB · Views: 217

Attachments

• Format in GPT.png
    Format in GPT.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 227
I get the same error when creating this in legacy for my desktop tower. My uefi option in GPT creates fine. Only get the above error when selecting MBR and building in legacy mode. Tried multiple desktops and multiple flash drives all returning the above error. So has to do with either being in legacy mode or using MBR. I manually copied the APFS.efi to the usb so i think all is good. yet to test and see if it is indeed okay.

I get the same error when creating this in legacy for my desktop tower. My uefi option in GPT creates fine. Only get the above error when selecting MBR and building in legacy mode. Tried multiple desktops and multiple flash drives all returning the above error. So has to do with either being in legacy mode or using MBR. I manually copied the APFS.efi to the usb so i think all is good. yet to test and see if it is indeed okay.

I used the UEFI mode but still the same error.

A
Had gone through the troubleshooting notes and hence attached are the logs from Unibeast and install.log. Please let me know if these can help you to dig into the issue. I even tried to copy the original downloaded file again and same error.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    219.2 KB · Views: 64
Had gone through the troubleshooting notes and hence attached are the logs from Unibeast and install.log. Please let me know if these can help you to dig into the issue. I even tried to copy the original downloaded file again and same error.
If you had followed the notes you would be posting in the UniBeast forum not Desktop Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back