Gigabyte Z87M-D3H
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I have successfuly created USB installer (on external USB HDD drive with partition shrinked to 16GB to be recognized by Unibeast) using the recent Installation Guide for macOS Sierra here on tonmacx86.com.

Unibeast 7 did everything without any problems and reported succesful creation of bootable USB drive. I have set up BIOS/UEFI of MB regarding the guide (load defaults etc., drive connected tu USB2 port).

When I choose to boot to my UEFI USB installer (called as UEFI WD Passport 243-1043) it just goes black and then after 2 seconds it returns tu my BIOS/UEFI or Windows 10 starts to boot (depending if I selected to boot directly from BIOS/UEFI or using the boot device priority).

My MB is Gigabyte z87m-d3h with latest F11 bios version and Intel i5 4670K CPU and Nvidia GTX 960.

Here is the screenshot of USB partition with installer:
s1.PNG

Here is the screenshot of EFI partion of USB installer:
s3.PNG

Here is the diskutil list of USB install drive:
s2.PNG

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Michal

same exact scenario happened to me million times with no success, i was able to create bootable USB by unibeast but now nothing is booting although it shows all proper files inside!!!
i've noticed the following for ref if any help:
- unibeast used to shrink my volume to 7GB (of 16 GB capacity), now it not happening anymore.
- it taking so long time not like before as there's something coping/writing in behind & time increase ascending.
- EFI USB which suppose to be (UEFI) mode doesn't appear any more in UEFI list of bios but appears under legacy but i couldn't boot.

working around:
- all command tricks like resetting nvram (nvram -c) & many but no hope.
- reinstall windows on another partition (clean install) with no drivers/software but VMworkstation trying to make new fresh unibeast installation USB but same.
- tried many USB ports/USB different flash noooo hope.

any body there to here us guys
would like to hear/share all ideas/expertise with you Kositch if nobody to reply us!

thanks..waiting,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back