Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

(I read the UniBeast 7 TroublesShooting Notes)

I am using Sierra 10.12.3 and trying to create installation USB for Sierra
I'm trying to run Unibeast, but once I get to the License agreement dropdown, whether I click 'Read License', 'Disagree', or 'Agree', it does nothing. Just simply can't get past that dropdown.

What I can do about that?
Thank's :)

What is the configuration of the computer that is running Sierra 10.12.3?

I ran UniBeast 7.0.1 a couple of days ago on my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with no issues.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro9,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 2,5 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 3 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Are you running this from an account with admin privileges?

Yes probably, I'm the only user of the Mac
And in "Security & Privacy" => Allow apps downloaded from => App Store and identified developers

The only other thing is are you using English as stated in the Troubleshooting notes?

Otherwise there is nothing I can suggest as I stated earlier UB 7.0.1 worked without any issues on my MacBookPro11,5 running 10.12.3.

Hi MacMan, I have the exact same issue. I'm not able to get past the Agreement window.
Here are my Mac book pro details:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,3
Processor Name: Intel Core i7

Found the root cause. There was case sensitive file system mounted on my system, ejecting that fixed the problem. Gosh.

The only other thing is are you using English as stated in the Troubleshooting notes?

Otherwise there is nothing I can suggest as I stated earlier UB 7.0.1 worked without any issues on my MacBookPro11,5 running 10.12.3.

Yes, I use English

I'm on a MacBook Pro 9,2

There was case sensitive file system mounted on my system, ejecting that fixed the problem. Gosh.

I don't understand ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back