Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z77X UP5-TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 580
Hello,

couple of days back i created a installer with Unibeast 7.0.0 with Nvidia inject and it was working fine.

but when the 10.12.1 came out i saw Unibeast 7.0.1 in the downloads section and downloaded it and created a intstaller with them.......but its not working(tried with and without inject both)

so i want the Unibeast 7.0.0 again as i have deleted it.

Is there a chance that i can have it ?

Thank You.

Moved to UniBeast subforum.

Nothing changed in UniBeast 7.0.1 that has anything to do with NVIDIA injection. The only change in 7.0.1 was replacing a kext that wasn't working in 7.0.0.

Nothing changed in UniBeast 7.0.1 that has anything to do with NVIDIA injection. The only change in 7.0.1 was replacing a kext that wasn't working in 7.0.0.

Let me correct my first post.......i tested it again by creating the installer several times......and now i've come to the conclusion that the i can boot into the installer without using the Nvidia Injection, but if i create the installer with the Nvidia Inject selected, I can't boot to the installer.

GPU ::: ZOTAC GTX 650 TI Boost 2 GB

and it was working in Unibeast 7.0.0 as default without any other kext.

i get a kernal panic when i select Nvidia inject at the time of creating a bootable installer.

attached below is the screenshot of panic

is there any other way to get the card working ?

Attachments

• IMG_20161103_202230.jpg
    IMG_20161103_202230.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 194
Post for assistance in the Installation > Sierra Desktop forum.

i get a kernal panic when i select Nvidia inject at the time of creating a bootable installer.

attached below is the screenshot of panic

is there any other way to get the card working ?

Yes. With the GTX 650 which is supported in OS X, you do not need Nvidia inject and it is probably the cause of your KP.

Good modding,
neil

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back