Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z97m D3H
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Hello,

I tried a clean install yesterday. I created a bootable USB stick with Unibeast 7.0.1 and the latest version of Sierra downloaded yesterday from the App Store. The processus worked but when I tried to boot with it, it didn't work. Actually there was an infinite Apple loading.

So what I did is created a bootable USB stick with an older version of Sierra (10.12.0) with Unibeast 7.0.1, boot on it (worked perfectly this time). After the install was complete, I updated my system to 10.12.4 with the App Store. All runs perfectly fine now.

So I create this thread just to WARNING YOU about this:

DO NOT CLEAN INSTALL YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE UNIBEAST 7.0.1 DOES NOT WORK WITH SIERRA 10.12.4

Hope the team will read this thread and update Unibeast.

Thanks for sharing this, as this likely explains the issues I've been encountering today.

So question, how did download 10.12.0 and use that?

We're looking into the problem and will report back shortly. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup:

Confirmed, the issue is either the version of Clover or some of the kexts included in UniBeast 7.0.1.

We are working on updating UniBeast soon.

Testing to determine a work around until new UniBeast is available.

Last edited:
Yes, same problem here bro. Trying to create a boot stick with 10.12.3 now and see if it works...

I tried the new Unibeast 7.1 and doesn't install on 10.12.4. I get this. See image

Attachments

• IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back