980 ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Hello all,

When I download Unibeast 7.0.0 on either Safari or Mozilla it downloads without issue, it also expands but when I click on the icon I get the error Unibeast is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the trash.

Anyone else experience this ?

Attachments

• uni.png
    uni.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 264
Hello all, to update tried this on two MacBook pros now one running os X el capitan and the other sierra beta - both have the same error.

tonymacx86 and I have both tested downloading and running on multiple computers running El Capitan and Sierra with no issues.

What browser are you using? Are you using any download enhancements?

tonymacx86 and I have both tested downloading and running on multiple computers running El Capitan and Sierra with no issues.

What browser are you using? Are you using any download enhancements?

Hello thanks for the speedy reply.

I have tried two browsers Mozilla and Safari - let me update them and come back to you.

Current versions Safari - Version10.0 (12602.1.50.0.8)
Mozilla firefox 48.01

Having the same issue on El Capitan through Safari.

You will only see this message if you don't have open applications from Anywhere configured.

We will get an updated application loaded as soon as we can.

You will only see this message if you don't have open applications from Anywhere configured.

Nailed it! Thanks!

Thanks MacMan - much appreciated.

Worth noting that you are right about the allow applications from Anywhere, but in the Sierra beta I am using I don't have that option.

So before download if you have El Cap - go to system preferences > Go to Security & Privacy > General > Unlock and set Allow apps downloaded from to Anywhere and it will work.

You can also run it from the command line without any changes to OS settings:

$ ./UniBeast.app/Contents/MacOS/UniBeast

Same here. There is no run "Anywhere" option in the Security/Privacy system preferences in the App Store version of Sierra. As a workaround I had to 1) boot up an ElCapitan mac 2) change security/privacy setting to "Anywhere" 3) download Unibeast 7.0. This worked perfectly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back