Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
I'm having problems to create a USB key with the las OS X 10.11.5 using Unibeast 6.2.0
I used before for 10.11.4 and there was not problems. Now I try this on my mackintosh, mac book pro, mac book air and iMac and all of them just stuck on the "Copying Files..." like in the attached file.
I try to mac with OS X 10.11.4 and 10.11.4, I also reinstall on the mac book pro a brand new fresh installation of 10.11.5 but did the same error. I change different brand and size USB key (8,16GB) (sundisk, kingston) that before was working fine.
Las test yesterday night with the brand new installation I left all night the Coping file... removing any kind of sleeping or safe energy on. but was stuck in the same position.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 09.46.44.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 09.46.44.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 348
Thread moved to UniBeast.

Redownload Unibeast?

I an having the same problem!
I even downloaded the file 3 times in case it was corrupted or a partial download (as unibeast 6 troubleshooting suggests).
After a few minutes stuck at copying files it opens the flash drive which is renamed by program to "Osx based" and does nothing else.

Last edited:
stuck at copying files it opens the flash drive which is renamed by program to "Osx based" and does nothing else.
I had same problem with my new Z170 based hack, also with installing other software. It turned out to be a memory problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back