- Feb 2, 2010
- ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING - 2606 - UEFI
- Vega 64
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
- Added support for OS X El Capitan USB creation
- Changed bootloader to Clover v2.3k r3270
- Added Bootloader Configuration options: UEFI Boot Mode, Legacy Boot Mode
- Added Graphics Configuration options: Intel HD 3000, Inject ATI, Inject NVIDIA
- Added tonymacx86 Clover theme
- Removed Chimera components
- Removed OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, and OS X Mavericks options
Please do not upload or redistribute UniBeast to any other sites.
UniBeast 6.0 is now available for download at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
UniBeast 6 uses Clover as the bootloader and supports OS X Yosemite and OS X El Capitan USB creation.
UniBeast 5 uses Chimera as the bootloader and supports OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks, and OS X Yosemite USB creation.
Clover Bootloader Credits
UniBeast contains and deliver files from the Clover EFI Bootloader project. For more information and sources used see http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/. Clover v2 is open source based on different projects: Clover, rEFIt, XNU, VirtualBox. The main is EDK2 latest revision.
Clover Note: UniBeast delivers basic bootloader support based on our testing on recommended CustoMac systems. For further bootloader customization, download and run the official Clover package. Advanced users may also compile Clover by downloading the full source.
Slice, with help of Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, rehabman…
Source code credits:
Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon, rEFIt and Xom.
Clover Source and Downloads:
Last edited by a moderator: