Contribute
Register

UniBeast 5.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are the reason I've used Hackintosh for the last 5 or so years. You guys really rock!

Can you please add option to create installation partition on hdd in addition to usb drive?

Great News!!
Cant wait it up to install it . Wuhuu
THANKS!!

Off topic: I thinks it's obligatory to put motherboard, processor and video card.
Lot of people put: "it works", or "fine", and it's not useful even for devs and other users.

Article: UniBeast 5.0 Update

I get the following error.

cant find /System/Library/Kernels/mach_kernel

I built the USB twice and both the times, I get the same error.

I am trying to install on HP folio 9470m (i7 3687U)

I had the same problem, reboot and use f12 to get to boot selection and choose the correct hard drive and that should boot you straight in to yosemite without chimera which was causing the problem .

Removed GenericUSBXHCI.kext from OS X Yosemite

Guys, you're really funny. And what would happen without that kexts on laptops with only one USB 2.0 port (like the whole ProBook 4x40s series) or with no USB 2.0 ports at all (like the most new laptop models) and non-Intel USB 3.0 controller? If we assume that the USB 2.0 will be occupied by the UniBeast flash drive, how are we suppose to connect a mouse at least? I would suggest you to give a try on the RehabMan's universal build of that kext (universal, because works on all OS X versions since 10.7.5 incl. Yosemite).

Guys, you're really funny. And what would happen without that kexts on laptops with only one USB 2.0 port (like the whole ProBook 4x40s series) or with no USB 2.0 ports at all (like the most new laptop models) and non-Intel USB 3.0 controller? If we assume that the USB 2.0 will be occupied by the UniBeast flash drive, how are we suppose to connect a mouse at least? I would suggest you to give a try on the RehabMan's universal build of that kext (universal, because works on all OS X versions since 10.7.5 incl. Yosemite).
If that's a issue then open a topic in UniBeast forum with the kext you want to use for laptops.

We found that even the updated Yosemite version cause issues on some motherboards.

tnx tony ur the best i install it and everything work smooth i have asus p8h61-mx graphic card gt 210 4gb ram only problem i got can't go sleep and tnx a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back