Contribute
Register

UniBeast 4.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast 4.0 Update

yeah that's really annoying

I also find it very unfortunate. Impossible for me to install anything, even choosing English during installation!

hello macman ,,, its really great work all u and tonymac and entire hackintosh community doing for making hackintosh thing more nd more easy...:D

but i would like to tell u the new voodoo ps2 controller added for laptop trackpad doesnt allow dragging functionality...thus it is very annoying and i have to use usb mouse to drag:(

however previous appleps2controller and appleacpips2nub kexts both worked like a charm with all functionalities....
if u can please revert back to those kexts again in next version:)

I understand you don't have the ressources to translate the app in every language but HEY! doesn't mean you have to force people to change set the language of their system to english ;)
Many applications are not translated, but they still work well if the system is in another language.

If you want, I would be glad to translate into french and polish :)

getting EBIOS read error: Device timeout /Block 0x0 sectors 0 with this version of UniBeast, 3.0.1 works great though

in unibeast 4.0.1
voodoo ps2 controller kext for laptop gives kernel panic on boot of installation...
it would b great if previous appleps2 controller and acpips2nub kexts are added again they worked like charme on my dell inspiron 5520 as well as many other laptops...

its my sincere request please revert back trackpad kexts...:)

and thanx for great efforts all ur doing:)

Im a little confused .. is this supposed to be using Chameleon or Chimera? I have a hackintosh running with a fusion drive (i like the speed / size of having 1 logical drive)

-dave

Sorry, let me clean up my question. Using the new Unibeast 4.x, should an installed hackintosh with Fusion drive use Chimera or Chameleon as the system boot? Over the years, I seem to remember it has gone back and forth -- Used to use chameleon, then Chimera, back to Chameleon, and now I see Unibeast 4 is listing Chimera.

-dave

I have four external USB hard drives that used to work with Unibeast 3 and now Unibeast 4 can not recognise any of them for the creation of the install disk even though they are formatted as per the guide. This really looks like some kind of bug in 4.0 rather than a drive issue.

I really don't want to buy a slow USB stick when I have extra USB 3.0 hard drives that used to be acceptable to Unibeast 3 unless I simply have no choice.

Any thoughts?

I have to switch my Macbook pro (Maverick OSX system) language to English to use unibeast 4.0, it refuse to work while the system is in French.
Impossible to use a external USB 2.0 western digital "My passport" hard drive, I use a USB key instead successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back