Contribute
Register

UniBeast 4.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast 4.0 Update

Good job guys, but it's quite annoying UniBeast needs English language to be set in the system, to run. Im sure I'm not alone who has system in another language than English.

:thumbup:

Question: in unibeast, you removed RealtekRTL81xx, and added RealtekRTL8111 v1.2.0.

My MB is an Asus P7P55D, lan chip is a Realtek RTL8112L gigabit, actually i'm using RealtekRTL81xx, all is fine except a few networking apps like Teamviewer.... have to quit and restart the app to have it working correctly. Would the problem come from this Realtek RTL81xx ? oldish ? I should try Realtek RTL8111 1.2.0 ?

Best Regards and GREAT job you make !

Is Unibeast a replacement for Multibeast?

Absolutely not. They are, pardon the pun, 2 completely different beasts.

Unibeast is a tool that allows you to create an OSX install tool that works on a hackintosh.

Multibeast is a post-installation tool that allows you to setup parts of the system configuration as well as loading optional 'kexts' (Similar to 'drivers' in Windows), and define certain characteristics of your system.

Unibeast = Before installation, creates bootable install media.

Multibeast = After installation, configures the system and optional drivers and bootloader.

There is no support in UniBeast for betas. We will add support when the general release is available.

i would like to say Thankyou to Tonymacx86 for your hard work in the past couple of years in the community if it wasn't for you Tonymac we would be stuffed thank you love your hard work and can't wait till 10.10 is fully working your the best in the hackintosh community i gotta admit :headbang::thumbup: as you know I've moved to OSX as my main OS don't use windows no more and just to say the work you do is amazing

Unibeast 4.0.0 works perfect for me on the Z77N-WIFI also Z77-DS3H perfect :)

keep up the good work my best friend :thumbup:

This thread is only for commenting on the new UniBeast 4.0 release, functions or features.

This is not a thread for posting about creation or usage issues.

If you have issues with UniBeast creating a USB stick post a new topic in http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/.

If you have issues using the UniBeast created drive, post your help question in the appropriate Desktop or Laptop forum.

Any posts not directly related to the UniBeast 4.0 release, functions or features will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back