Contribute
Register

UniBeast 4.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey this is good! Just ran a test installer build of 10.9.4 and then installed it without any issues.

Good modding,
neil

Thanks again MacMan, Looks and runs awesome. Were lucky to have such a dedicated developer.

Article: UniBeast 4.0 Update

Please Note:

As part of Microsoft's Windows To Go concept they are asking USB drive vendors to change how their sticks are recognized. They want the drives to be recognized as Fixed and Not Removable for Windows To Go to work. Right now it looks like Sandisk is the only vendor doing this and only on their newer drives. The Sandisk USB 2 drives or the Pariot USB 3 in the Buyers Guide are guaranteed to work.

In the meantime we are working on a solution and hope to have a fix soon.

A Changelog for the 4.0.1 Version would be very nice :)

This unibeast release is best release till now...but it has some bugs.....
1. It does not recognise sandisk pendrives
2. And most imp as of for me I.e wen I select laptop support in unibeast installation , unibeast doesnt install trackpad kexts in extra folder due to which my trackpad and keyboard doesnt work in mavericks install screen
And I have to use isb mouse n keyboard for installation..
However it used to work very well with previous versions of unibeast....

Hope tonymac n macman fix dis bug

This unibeast release is best release till now...but it has some bugs.....
1. It does not recognise sandisk pendrives
2. And most imp as of for me I.e wen I select laptop support in unibeast installation , unibeast doesnt install trackpad kexts in extra folder due to which my trackpad and keyboard doesnt work in mavericks install screen
And I have to use isb mouse n keyboard for installation..
However it used to work very well with previous versions of unibeast....

Hope tonymac n macman fix dis bug

See post #47
UniBeast 4.0.1 Change Log:

- Fixed install directories in Laptop Options.

Try Unibeast 4.0.1

Why was AppleACPIPlatform removed? It's required for battery patching with rehabman's guide and for some other stuff to work properly

AppleACPIPlatform is already provided by the system in SLE.

Good job guys, but it's quite annoying UniBeast needs English language to be set in the system, to run. Im sure I'm not alone who has system in another language than English.

yeah that's really annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back