Contribute
Register

UniBeast 4.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast 4.0 Update

Good job guys, but it's quite annoying UniBeast needs English language to be set in the system, to run. Im sure I'm not alone who has system in another language than English.

It's not that big of a deal, you can change the system language at any time, it's just a matter of at most minutes.

I'm having a bit of an issue trying to install version 4.0 on a 32GB Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0 drive. I've used this drive in the past without issue, but now when I try to install Unibeast 4.0 I get the error "No Disk Available To Install On", with the text "Unibeast installation requires a HFS-partitioned removable disk with at least 7GB free" below.

Nothing changed from last time when I used the old version of Unibeast. I'm running this on the same retina MBP that I always do, with an App Store download of Mavericks 10.9.4. I used Disk Utility to create 1 partition named USB using the Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format, and chose Master Boot Record. When I run the new Unibeast 4.0 program, I get this message.

For reference, when I use a 16GB USB 2.0 flash drive there aren't any issues.

Is there any advantage to reinstalling my OS using this build of UniBeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back