Contribute
Register

UniBeast 3.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
tar: mach_kernel: Not found in archive
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
Copy of Kernel failed, exiting
UniBeast USB Creation Failed, Exiting

??

GraphicsEnabler=Yes works for me perfect
Multibeast version 6 is not working for me the bootloader is not installing correctly but
i use version 5.5.3 and works perfect
i have a core 2 duo 2.53 ghz and nvidia gtx 460

thanks

same as many other GB users, just logo to black screen.... tried graphicsenabler=yes with no success, ideas?

Article: UniBeast 3.0 Update

Yes,thanks! That do the trick!

I have a GA-EP45-UD3LR and geoforce nvidia card as well and had the same issue. I had to use the boot flags below to see the installation screen. After using these flags I also had to wait about a minute for the installation screen after I got a white screen. Be patient!

GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

The "Legacy USB support" option is not working on my GA-H55M-S2, it used to be working on the previous version. Is it a bug or I did something wrong? Looking for help here.

same as many other GB users, just logo to black screen.... tried graphicsenabler=yes with no success, ideas?

"PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes" got me to the installer. Worth a try.
I then found my mouse and keyboard we're working so booted back into Mountain Lion, opened Terminal and revealed hidden files by typing: "defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE"
I then copied my current functional DSDT from System > Extra folder to the USB drive Extras folder. Mouse and keyboard now work fine now during installation. Still needed to type "PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes" at boot menu to get into installer.
Thanks to all those who've posted similar findings without whom I never would have worked this out!

UniBeast 3.0.1 Released 2013-10-26:

Changes:

• USB 3.0 driver GenericUSBXHCI by zenith432 updated to v1.2.7
  • ​Legacy USB Support version number changed to allow loading on Mavericks

UniBeast 3.0.1 Released 2013-10-26:

Confirmed this solves USB mouse & keyboard support inside the 10.9 Mavericks installer itself on Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 and other Award BIOS boards with no Rate Matching Hubs.

Alternately, you can use a USB 2.0 hub. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back