Contribute
Register

UniBeast 2.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I update my MTN LION to 10.8.5 and create Installer using Unibeast 2.1.1 with Legacy USB Support checked. but when i check it booting in My LGA 1156 mobo (GA-P55A-UD3R ) Key board mouse not working (No USB at all)

ANY CLUE

Hi
I am using GA-P55A-UD3R ver 2.0 Mobo with GTX 560 non TI and Using Mountain Lion Installed with UniBeast USB created with Unibeast 1.7.0 with Legacy Option enabled and working smoothly now I re- download My OSX's latest version (10.8.5) and create the installer with Unibeast 2.1.1 with Legacy Option enabled but My usb ports dead during install no way to continue try -v -f -x USBBusFix. EHCIhard....etc no effect welcome screen comes and roiling the text there can't use key board and mouse.

is it a UNIBAEST bug in 1156 mother boards with 10.8.5 or this specific board. I have any problem with OSX 10.8.1 Unibeast INSTALLER

Any body here with this board have these kind of problem ??? how you overcome it ????

how can make bootable usb with unibeast 2.1.1 without Appstore (InstallESD.dmg ?

Hey guys! building a system with: Asus P9X79-E WS, Intel Core i7 4930K, 64GB Corsair Dominator 1866Mhz and a Samsung 840 Pro SSD drive. Anybody built a similar system ? any pointers !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back