Contribute
Register

UniBeast 2.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast 2.0 Update

If I already have fully functional hack (with some minor glitches), running with the previous version of unibeast, how do I update to the new one without reinstalling everything? And Do I really need to update?

You can update to the latest version of Chimera by downloading the standalone Chimera installer, that's really the only thing you "need" to do (and "need" is debateable).

UniBeast 2.0.1 now available for download.

This release fixes an issue in error code handling during UniBeast creation.

I ran unibeast on 2 different macbook Lion & ML, ML app in /Application
and I got install error on both machines.

Weird I'm having issues installing this from 10.6.8. It keeps failing to install to the flash drive. Is UniBeast 2.0.1 supported on Snow Leopard? I just downloaded Mountain Lion from the AppStore so it should be in the default directory.

ok I feel like a total failure after spending all day on the usb unibeast procedure. I purchase the mountain lion installer from the app store but cannot find it except in the launchpad. I have a mac mini and i am trying to install this on a mackintosh that used to work until i lost the hdmi sound and I wrecked it trying to fix it. anybody got any tips?

What version was before Unibeast 2.0 ? Thanks

HI - just checking. I only need to use UniBeast for Mountain Lion not MultiBeast for Mountain Lion? Thanks in advance. Andrew

i install hackintosh problem loading logo apple

pc i acerpower fh

ples me:beachball:

So it works for 10.8.4 on the Mac App Store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back