Contribute
Register

UniBeast 2.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job everyone, been holding out for this! :) Going to go make me a 10.8.4 installer right now...

Article: UniBeast 2.0 Update

Assuming I' still have to install ML onto my new custoMacPro, what about the other people like me who created a Unibeast USB key with the previous Unibeast release and ML 10.8.3 installer?
Do I need to erase everything and start from scratch?
You don't need to do any unless you want to create a new 10.8.4 UniBeast stick.

If I already have fully functional hack (with some minor glitches), running with the previous version of unibeast, how do I update to the new one without reinstalling everything? And Do I really need to update?

I just installed it on my USB 3.0 hard drive. Can't boot from it still due to being USB 3.0, whether I connect it to a USB 3.0 port or a USB 2.0 port.

USB 3.0 with any PCIe card?

Anyone tested? I have a Lacie drive which I would love to get more than 25MB/s on.

I just installed it on my USB 3.0 hard drive. Can't boot from it still due to being USB 3.0, whether I connect it to a USB 3.0 port or a USB 2.0 port.
I boot from USB 3.0 gigabyte efi plate

is there a pb with the rss feed ? I received this article 40 times in feedly already : 2 each hours.

is there a pb with the rss feed ? I received this article 40 times in feedly already : 2 each hours.

Thanks for the report- we're attempting a fix.

So it's safe to assume that because of the updated drivers/kexts (ethernet and USB 3.0) that come pre-installed with this new version of unibeast, we no longer have to apply the configurations that come bundled with multi-beast? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back