Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.7 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone i have question i did this build but i have question the only way i can't it work all the time if i leave the usb drive plug in and boot from it. Is there is a way to just boot from the hard drive instead of usb drive.

Superb Job MacMan:::::::::::::::

thanks for the update

Article: UniBeast 1.7 Update

Can I just reconfirm. How much RAM can be supported? I plan to have 24GB of RAM. How much will the OSX detect? Thanks!

Hello, fellow hackintoshers:
Trying to create Mountain Lion USB, and the installation fails. Installer log says:
The package “UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.7.0” is untrusted,
Even after I specifically selected "always trust" when the installer show me the certificate.
Does anybody knows how to disable this certificate thing?
Thanks

Hello,
I had trouble installing unibeast 1.7 on USB

I hope it will help others:

I had "INSTALLATION FAILS" and tried several things.
(snow leopard macbook pro 6.2)

-The USB key may be not properly working
-The Install OS X may not be in Application Folder or may be corrupted - redownloaded
- put unibeast app and "Install OS X Mountain Lion.app" in Application Folder

-turn your system in English (slide English as first language in "Language & Texts" in system preferences)

- Installing "Apple Software Installer Update 1.0" definitively solved the problem for me

Thanks for all the messages before.

Article: UniBeast 1.7 Update

hi thereI don't think it's your language version as well, because I am using the English version, and I to am getting the same message as well. I have my guild open and following it step-by-step word for word, and I also, follow the video step-by-step along with the video, but I keep getting the same error message. Everything including all of my setups has been flawless to this point. I have initially installed Snow Leopard, have done the updates, download mountain lion, and have made sure that it's in the application folder, but right now I keep running into this brick wall. So I'll just keep checking back to see if someone comes up with a solution as for now thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back