Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.7 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work.
Where could I download previous version?

Am i the only one having fun when looking at the shape of the image? ;)

Hello, I have read the instructions and I know Unibeast doesn't work in non-English systems. BUT I have seen in some places people talking it is possible.

So please, can somebody tell us the steps for changing the language please?

In case I need change from non-English system to English system, how can I change this in my computer?

In case I need rename the non-English install app to the correct English name (broncodappe says it works in previous version), what is the correct English name and how can I change it correctly? (I suppose it isn't only rename the name of the file).

Thank you in advance.

Great work MacMan (and others).

My Dutch ML 10.8.2 installation with UniBeast 1.7.0 works just great
(no language changed) (no APP name changed)

Schermafbeelding 2013-02-08 om 23.42.45.png

@ banquish : the certificate is valid.

Schermafbeelding 2013-02-08 om 23.43.20.png

And for the once have install failure, is it possible that you already have used the APP for install ?
I'm not sure but I heard that after a succeeded install the file
APP -> Contents -> SharedSupport -> InstallESD.dmg is gone (or become smaller)
and I think that UniBeast needs it for install..
(and MAYBE you need to be logged in into APPStore when using UniBeast, like if you copy back a saved game
on a fresh install and try to start it, you need to log in too then)

Schermafbeelding 2013-02-08 om 23.48.35.png

Or maybe the APP is downloaded under another AppleID or a different system.

Try delete the APP and download it again from APPStore, it might work then (fingers crossed)

GreetingZz and happy hacking

Not working for me either. Keeps saying that the certificate is invalid. The log also says package untrusted. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks. The error I'm getting is listed in the troubleshooting as a snow leopard error but I've tried on 10.7.4 and now 10.7.5 with this error. Guess i will have to install snow leopard to make the usb

Nice...Thanks for the update.

I have a mac mini running 10.6.8 and I can't make a unibeast usb stick. Even when i try to buy mnt lion fromthe app store it tells me that it wont run on my system all i wanna do is make the unibeast stick...Please help thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back