Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.7 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job MacMan.

Thanks

Article: UniBeast 1.7 Update

Nice job MacMan. If you could only upgrade Unibeast to include Snow Leopard I might be able to run OSX on my old ZBOXHD-ID40-U so my father could use Front Row to watch movies on his TV. :)

Look into XBMC or Plex as they are great replacements for Front Row. In fact they are much better. :D

Can anyone shed some light on this...I have prepped my USB key, have Mountain Lion install app ready to go but UniBeast fails to install. I go through and pick my USB key and it begins writing files but shortly after that the installation fails. The error message is "The Installation Failed. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance." The only option now is to close the installer.

I have closed out of all open and running applications and that still has not helped.

Any thoughts....

thanks

Can anyone shed some light on this...I have prepped my USB key, have Mountain Lion install app ready to go but UniBeast fails to install. I go through and pick my USB key and it begins writing files but shortly after that the installation fails. The error message is "The Installation Failed. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance." The only option now is to close the installer.

I have closed out of all open and running applications and that still has not helped.

Any thoughts....

thanks
http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/85364-unibeast-failure-reporting.html

Is there any reason to re-install if you have a working system with the previous version of Unibeast?

If you have a working system, there is no need to reinstall Alienraygun

I installed Mac OS for the first time life, spent 16 hours and a lot of nervous, but yesterday I became a happy owner hakintosh with ML 10.8. I thank everyone on this forum and especially the one who created it. This is the best knowledge base hakintosh.

Thank you MacMan for keeping this VERY important needed utility up to date. A real fine program.

Any thoughts....

thanks

Have you formatted your USB Driver with Disk Utility as described in the link below before you start UniBeast? This is very important step or else UniBeast wont do you any good.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Will there be a version for non-English systems? Please don't leave the rest of us starving out in the cold!
DG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back