Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to install on my P55-US3L Rev.1.0 F7, installer loads fine but keyboard and mouse doesn't work in the installer. Tried both USB Legacy option on and off. Any suggestions?

Same here (P55M-UD2, LGA 1156). Tried all USB options in BIOS and Unibeast 1.5, to no avail.
Tried Unibeast 1.4, everything OK, keyboard and mouse working without a hitch

How to get sound working after Lion 10.7.4 to 10.8 upgrade on GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3?

Updated my Hackintosh running a GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 board to 10.8 using Unibeast. Worked perfectly. Didn't have sound, but the ethernet worked. Used Multibeast.....everything is working perfectly now.

Now....if tonymacx could get my former user id, ericdano to work. I've requested the validation thing but it never sends me another password to use.......wtf

I have the same situation with GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 (on my backup disk). What exactly did you select in Multibeast to get the sound working? Everything is perfect on Lion 10.7.4. My board has the ALC889 chipset.

hi, i had no luck getting usb keyboard and mouse to work at the welcome screen using legacy or otherwise on a Gigabyte GA-P55-UD6. finally i put my dsdt.aml in the unibeast extra folder and a ref to it in the chameleon.org.plist and that worked!. of course i also had to make sure the same extra folder was on the disk i was installing to so i could get through the intro screens and launch multibeast.

Did you choose Master Boot Record under Options and name drive USB?

i can't install the mountain line on my USB through unibeast. every time i have tried its just keep increasing the remaining time, now its showing i have 18 hrs left......plz someone help me out.

Did you choose Master Boot Record under Options and name drive USB?

Awesome ! you guys are just great,,,, mountain lion is terrific,,,,, multibeast failed me but i got full functionality using my hack

Got it working!

Hi! I had the same white screen problem but after removed my graphics 6870 Hd I was able to install ML and sound is working perfect, now I put the 6870 back in service and is working so good

GA-Z77X-UD5H
i7-3770K
8Gb 1600Mhz
Gigabyte HD 6870

I got it working with this same method. I just took out the graphics card (6850) and plugged my display right into my motherboard. After the installation I put my graphics card back in and all is well. Thanks!!!

Hmm GA-P55-USB3 rev 2 here which is a socket 1156 mobo. I've built the mountain lion Unibeast drive 6 times now with and without the legacy USB option. I've even tried pointing multibeast at the USB drive and putting IOUSBFamily rollback.kext on it in hopes that would fix it. And no I'm not using usb3 ports. Any suggestions?
Hello! I solved the problem with the keyboard and mouse as follows.
I went on a USB flash drive with a mountain lion and turned on show hidden file. He then moved to / Volumes / USB / Extra / Extensions /
Remove any files, except AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext and FakeSMC.kext
It must be so: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43346809/Screen Shot 2012-07-29 at 11.27.02 PM.png
I then put DSDT.aml in / Volumes / USB / Extra /
It must be so: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43346809/Screen Shot 2012-07-29 at 11.26.25 PM.png
After that I rebooted the computer and booted from USB - flash drives. And then everything was installed and worked fine.

My computer:
1) Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4 rev. 1.0 (BIOS F11)
2) Gigabyte GV-N98TSL-1GI rev.2.1
3) Kingston KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX x 2 = 16Gb
4) Intel Core i5 750 @ 4GHz
5) WD Caviar Blue 1TB WD10EALS
6) Optiarc DVD RW AD-7260S
7) USB Keyboard & Mouse

To install use: UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.5.1 & MultiBeast 4.6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back