Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to upgrade my Hackie (i7-3770K, Z77-DS3H, 16gb ram, GTX560) and I keep getting "still waiting for root device" when booting to install from Unibeast. I've searched for solutions on the net, and I've tried the AHCI, I don't know how to include rd=. Help!

Here's an interesting thing. Unibeast works for my Sandy hackie setup (i7-2600k), but my Ivy hackie (i7-3770K) doesn't work. I get "still waiting for root device" upon booting to the installer. Both computers use the same gigabyte mobo z77-ds3h. I tried reading about the workaround for that but I can't figure out how to implement it. I think I need to put "rd=" Anyone can help?

just fyi:

Gigabyte EP45-UD3P ,Geforce 8800gt, c2quad 9550, NO GOOD, install works fine on the usb after several hours of copying, on reboot the usb drive boots and i select the mountain lion install and get error mach-0 file has bad magic number. I tried a CCC cloned hdd to boot from and select the mt lion, and got a KP on a voodoo.kext. now what

i did a clean install and it worked fine, no sound, or nothing, but it worked, ran multibeast, and chose easybeast. KP on next reboot. so have to go through trial and error, thank god for Carbon Copy cloner

i've downloaded mountain lion from app store and close the installation....i check that the ML file is on applications folder....

running Unibeast 1.5 for ML doesn't find ML installer....it only shows 2 optiones....USB Legacy and the laptop support or something like that....

tried with Unibeast 1.5 and is not finding it

what can i do ? :(

Any tips with HD 4000 graphics to work properly, I'm getting it registering as HD 4000, with a max output of 1024x768 (monitor should be on 1920x1080) and with 64 mb shared system memory.

In BIOS, increase the vram to the max. I have an intel 3000, with 468mb shared. runs great.

ML instalation was ok, but not able to boot. Previous Lion was working fine (fully updated). Please help, folks!?!!!!

Asus P5KPL-AM SE - Core 2 Duo 3 GHz

My build is a Core i5-2500k - ASRock Z68M-ITX - 8GB RAM - Onboard HD3000 video. Have tried every boot flag possible and computer always restarts after choosing USB on Chameleon boot screen. Any ideas?

All so right except audio on my Gigabyte GA-H55N-USB3..... anybody help me please?

My build is a Core i5-2500k - ASRock Z68M-ITX - 8GB RAM - Onboard HD3000 video. Have tried every boot flag possible and computer always restarts after choosing USB on Chameleon boot screen. Any ideas?

I'm Having the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back