Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm a user first time converting to ML hackintosh , i created the bootable usb using unibeast 1.5 and also adding the mach_kernel after downloading idogusbboot and after saving the bios settings when i booted my computer to montain lion ..... it goes into kernel and keeps asking to restart by pressing on the power button till it switches off and then pressing again to restart ...... on restarting it keeps asking me to go over the same step....... what should i do????? please reply to [email protected]

my specs are ga-h61m-s2p-b3
intel core i5 - 2320
ati radeon hd 6670
2 X 4 gb ddr3 1333 mhz
2 tb harddisk
windows 7 ultimate

Still can not boot from UniBeast Usb Drive, also it does not appear when I press any key on chimera screen, I've followed all the steps with not success, this is only happening with Unibeast Moutain Lion , cause the Unibeas Lion it's working perfect, right now I am running Lion 10.7.4 with not issues, but I wanna try Mountain Lion, Please help
Here my spcecs:
dx58so
core i7
gtx 460 768

i have,

ECS H55H-M
core i3
nvidia gt430

i've tried PCIRootUID=0 and -x and it just reboots

help please

Article: UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

Still can not boot from UniBeast Usb Drive, also it does not appear when I press any key on chimera screen, I've followed all the steps with not success, this is only happening with Unibeast Moutain Lion , cause the Unibeas Lion it's working perfect, right now I am running Lion 10.7.4 with not issues, but I wanna try Mountain Lion, Please help
Here my spcecs:
dx58so
core i7
gtx 460 768

Had the same issue, but with the Ga uph4 and 5 I discovered unplugging video and using internal graphocs got me to the system, installed, multibeast, plugged card in again a, switched graphics to PEG and I got it running, sort of. Cinema 30 was stuck at 1280x800

Hope this helps

I have tried just about every argument at the boot prompt and cannot seem to get my Dell XPS M1530 to boot into the installer. Its stops at PCI Configuration Begins. Tried PCIRootUID=1 and 0, npci=0x2000, USBBusFix=Yes <<< does not like that argument never gets to Darwin with that one.

Anyone else with similar hardware can comment on how they got their Laptop to start the installer? Core 2 Duo Mobile 8400GS.

Thanks

Still no luck with Mountain Lion here! Just tried Unibeast 1.5.3 ... white screen again ...
(tried before with 1.5.2, and with the different boot commands, no luck)

Plus seem to have gotten the automatic reboot problem in the process.
Tried running Multibeast 4.6.1, that so far doesn't seem to help to fix the reboot problem.
Read about disabling PME wake up event in BIOS, but there seem to be differing opinions about that.

Hope you smart guys can figure it out :)
Thanks!

My system is one of the 2011 recommended customac builds:
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6870
RAM: Corsair Vengence Blu 1600Mhz DDR3 (16GB)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 370
Power Supply: OCZ 600watt ModXStream Pro
Optical Drive: Sony Optiarc
OCZ 120 GB Agility 3 SSD SATA 6.0 Gbps 2.5" Sold State Drive

+ 1 new 2TB hard drive I added
+ 1 old drive from my Powermac G5

Article: UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

UniBeast 1.5.3 Update works perfectly for install of ML and booting into ML: only issue I see so far is sound, but everything else seems to be working.

The userDSDT solution with both custom DSDT provided by Tonymac and generic DSDT off the DSDT boards results in kernel panic on reboot.

The EasyBeast solution results in a black screen hang on reboot.

Is there a way to copy the boot files from the UniBeast USB drive to the ML drive and simply install Chameleon from the Multibeast menu to make the ML drive bootable?

Specs:
GA-P55-USB3 Rev2 F9
i7-870
GTX 460

@Socalgeert,

I think I have an answer for you. Try this at the boot prompt. When Unibeast loads hit the down arrow then type:

GraphicsEnabler=No -v

That worked for one of my desktops with an AMD graphics card and another Desktop with a Nvidia Kepler Graphics card. Got the white screen for both and that solved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back