1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
unibeast_mtlion.png
UniBeast 1.5.3 for Lion and Mountain Lion is now available for download. We've updated the bootloader, and removed a boot flag that caused installation issues for some systems.

Changes:
  • Removed npci=0x3000
  • Updated bootloader to Chimera 1.11.1

Attachments

• unibeast_mtlion.png
    unibeast_mtlion.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 399
Last edited by a moderator:
After successfull installation/upgrade I can boot into Mountain Lion with Unibeast USB only.
I tried Chameleon 1.11 and Chameleon Wizard but no luck.

Is there any solution available out there ?
Asus p5g41t-ml-x
vga eah5670

Article: UniBeast 1.5.3 Update

After successfull installation/upgrade I can boot into Mountain Lion with Unibeast USB only.

Asus p5g41t-ml-x
vga eah5670

Install EasyBeast from Multibeast.

Hey MacMan how are you? i have some questions, what about the new multi best for mountain lion, a i have evga 450 ge force and i have some issues with the sleep wake, blue screens !

I had problem with booting Unibeast USB. My problem was Still waiting for boot device on Intel DP45SG. I made an installer on another HDD and my problem solved. I will go to test the new Unibeast cause I had issue with my 550 Ti and need to install ML again.

Install EasyBeast from Multibeast.

I did. It helped me with SL and Lion but not with ML. I installed some kexts from Multibeast 4.6.1 for ALC887 audio. It restarts immediately after selecting ML.
Multibeast 5.0 for ML is not available yet as I know. I hope that will solve this issue...

Asus p5g41t-ml-x
vga eah5670

I had the same problem.Just install Chimera to your HDD.And maybe you need kexts from USB folder /Extra to your ML partition

Is the "white screen with pointer" problem solved?

Multibeast 5.0 for ML is not available yet as I know. I hope that will solve this issue...

Didn't see that before my last post which I cannot edit or delete yet so ignore me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back