Contribute
Register

UniBeast 1.5.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I am new to mac, I want to know whats the difference between unibeast and multibeast.
Since unibeast is available and multi beast is about to come, should i wait till multibeast comes or i should go with the current versions only and continue installation of ML on my pc.

Apologies for silly queries.

I've created USB stick with unibeast 1.5.2 but i've a strange problem with mountain lion installer: i reach it correctly (with cpus=1 bootflag) but I can't choose the partition on my HDD where there was installed Lion like if it's not formatted in journaled but it is... Does anyone have this problem? May this problem be due to an error with USB creation?
My computer is an HP pavilion dv6. Please help me...

Article: UniBeast 1.5.2 Update

Had the same problem and found this solution :

Did you get that figured out yet? I had the same problem and resolved it by inserting the USB stick into a working Hackintosh running OSX Lion 10.7.3, right clicking on the disk icon that popped up on the desktop and selecting Get Info. Then unchecking the ignore permissions option and also changing the all users permissions to read & write. You may have to unlock the permissions settings before you can change them. Eject stick and plug it back in.

This worked for me!

AHHHH that worked great! Thanks for posting that.
If anyone else is stuck on the preparing disk portion of unibeast follow the instructions posted above by eddi666.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back