Graphics
UHD 630/ MX 150
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I installed Mojave on a Matebook 13 and though brightness doesn't work and I go through a dongle for wifi I'm good for the most part. I just have one major issue below:

My internal webcam is not working - I can see the devices mapped out properly and my USB ports work but the webcam is just black - How do I check if my internal webcam is just not compatible?

Problem reporting files attached

Attachments

• debug_17083.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I installed Mojave on a Matebook 13 and though brightness doesn't work and I go through a dongle for wifi I'm good for the most part. I just have one major issue below:

My internal webcam is not working - I can see the devices mapped out properly and my USB ports work but the webcam is just black - How do I check if my internal webcam is just not compatible?

Problem reporting files attached
Watching your clover folder I guess, you are followed mi GitHub guide. So if you found a solution for webcam maybe I can fix it also on the GitHub repo. For know I'm working on more important things, if you can wait some days, I've just fixed brightness, brightness shortcut and USB port injection(to inject only the ports we need). I have to spend some time before upload new files, because my brightness fix causing a intermittent panic that I'm trying to solve just now

Any help on this would be appreciated even if it is confirmation that my camera is not compatible what I have done so far:

1. Custom USB Injection - everything USB related can be detected even the UVC webcam entry but does not work
2. Tried CameraControl app but just shows blank screen
3. Tried installing Mojave 10.14.3 - heard that cameras work on 14.3 and below but still does not work

attached my latest debug files

Attachments

• debug_21995.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
Any help on this would be appreciated even if it is confirmation that my camera is not compatible what I have done so far:

1. Custom USB Injection - everything USB related can be detected even the UVC webcam entry but does not work
2. Tried CameraControl app but just shows blank screen
3. Tried installing Mojave 10.14.3 - heard that cameras work on 14.3 and below but still does not work

attached my latest debug files
SMCHelper is not compatible with VirtualSMC, remove it (SMCHelper)

InjectKexts should be set to Detect

With my SSDT-USB, injection was perfect. I used UVC kext with our device and vendor id but nothing to do.
Edit: @MONITS, send me and email(you will find at the end of my guide on GitHub)
did it work?

SMCHelper is not compatible with VirtualSMC, remove it (SMCHelper)

InjectKexts should be set to Detect

Thanks for the reply @Feartech I set injections to "Yes" but I can't find smcHelper in my kexts. Do you mean: SMCBatteryManager, SMCProcessor and SMCsuperio?

Thanks for the reply @Feartech I set injections to "Yes" but I can't find smcHelper in my kexts. Do you mean: SMCBatteryManager, SMCProcessor and SMCsuperio?

@Feartech - ignore this, you meant EFI sorry :) I removed the SMCHelper but the camera still wont work

no, InjectKexts -> Detect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back