i5-430M / PM55
Graphics
GT 320M
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,
I'm trying to install El Capitan on my HP dv6-2142sl, with i5 Arrandale and nVidia gt 320.

I follow "creationmedia" guide, with clover legacy on MBR partitions. I use cpus=1 flag to reach installation, and nVidia inject with 0x12345678 fake id.

After installation (through 16gb usb 3,0) I'm not able to see the usb Hard drive partition where I installed osx. Using mac drive on my Win10 partition (on different ssd) i can see the mac partition, but I cannot complete the installation because Clover don't show me the disk.

I try clover 4961 and 4428 as well. I also try Unibeast, but I cannot reach the installation screen.

Thank you for your support

Hi there,
I try to explore the partition after installation, but I don't see any file into partition. It could be a problem due to usb stick installation package?

Attachments

• Annotazione 2019-10-10 105548.png
    Annotazione 2019-10-10 105548.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 48
HAve you got any idea about this issue?

I try also with config.plist from Rehab (1366x768 resolution) BTW I cannot reach the installation after progress bar complete loading.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 62
Good morning guys,

I made a new test: I try to use Rehab's clover version to boot, and Base Binaries method to copy the dmg.

BTW the usb stick is not bootable.

So, the only way to reach the installer is to use standard clover version, but I've the issue of file copying.

Can close.

I reach the installer using Clover 4961 legacy, with standard config.plist, base kext, dart=0 -v -f

After first copy, I just relaunch the installation from usb stick to complete the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back