mysierra.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 62
Hi guys
here I am with my sierra working :)!
Now I will go ahead with multibeast.
Thanks Thanks Thanks!

Hi all
I've installed sierra twice :(
After the first succesfull install, I went to MultiBeast in order to activate audio and intel HD-530 graphics of my mobo/cpu.
The system was no more able to boot into the OS.
So I decided to re-install everything, and at now I didn't apply any MultiBeast features.
The system now is working as the info posted before, and I can say that the following peripherals are working:
  • both wired lan ports (realtek and intel)
  • bluetooth
  • Audio over bluetooth (I used an headset to test)
  • USB ports
  • Graphic card, but recognized as Inted HD-7000, with no Quartz Extreme acceleration
Now three needs to be addressed: wifi, audio, HD-530 graphics.

So here I am to ask for your help ;-)
  1. For WiFi, if I understood well my readings on the forum, there is no choice to let wifi work because the wifi chipset is not supported;
  2. HD-Audio ALC 887 -> I need to inject the drivers with MultiBeast...
  3. HD-530 graphics -> I need to inject the drivers with MultiBeast...
So the questions are:
  1. can I came back from a wrong setting done with MultiBeast in case of system hang without reinstall everything?
  2. Once HD-530 is enabled, can I use applications like Sketchbook by Autodesk, actually not working properly due to missed Quartz Etreme acceleration?

There are changes to the new 10.12.5 Intel graphics drivers which may cause black screen or hang on boot.
See: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-10-12-5-update.220866/#post-1504116

Hi guys
Now I have hd-530 fully working, thanks a lot, another time.
Now, unfortunately, I have no bluetooth, no intel LAN... Trying to use Multibeast to inject drivers without success :(.
Should I use, in some way, Kexbeast instead of Multibeast to install proper drivers?

Note: Audio is working :)

Last edited:
Can you please update your profile (personal details) with the correct Motherboard (change H127i-PRO into H170i-PRO).

Now, unfortunately, I have no intel LAN... Trying to use Multibeast to inject drivers without success :(. Should I use, in some way, Kexbeast instead of Multibeast to install proper drivers?
Install the IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.1d1 driver from MultiBeast
MultiBeast > Drivers > Network > Intel > IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.1d1

If that doesn't work
  • Remove previously installed IntelMausiEthernet.kext from the /Library/Extensions folder
  • Download KextBeast 2.0.1 and RehabMan-IntelMausiEthernet-v2-2017-0321.zip
  • Place IntelMausiEthernet.kext from the RehabMan-IntelMausiEthernet-v2-2017-0321/Release folder on your desktop.
  • Run KextBeast installer
  • Select the destination folder: /Library/Extensions
  • Reboot

Can you please update your profile (personal details) with the correct Motherboard (change H127i-PRO into H170i-PRO).

Install the IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.1d1 driver from MultiBeast
MultiBeast > Drivers > Network > Intel > IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.1d1

If that doesn't work
  • Remove previously installed IntelMausiEthernet.kext from the /Library/Extensions folder
  • Download KextBeast 2.0.1 and RehabMan-IntelMausiEthernet-v2-2017-0321.zip
  • Place IntelMausiEthernet.kext from the RehabMan-IntelMausiEthernet-v2-2017-0321/Release folder on your desktop.
  • Run KextBeast installer
  • Select the destination folder: /Library/Extensions
  • Reboot

Hi BreBo, I just updated my profile, sorry for the typos.
I will try to install Intel drivers as suggested and reply with the results.
Thank you

Hi BreBo, I just updated my profile, sorry for the typos.
I will try to install Intel drivers as suggested and reply with the results.
Thank you

Hi BreBo
By using Multibeast as you suggested solved the 2nd Intel LAN port is working. Thank you.

Now only Bluetooth interface is still disabled: can you help me on this issue too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back