Contribute
Register

Unable to reach installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i am unable to reach installer because a grey screen from acer aspire s3-951 appears. it shows in top left corner my laptop specs and top right says "this selection will direct the system to continue to booting process" but there's no way to pass that. it has some options like a bios but it's not. in few words it appears after choosing clover usb on boot loader and it can't see peripherals, so i'm stuck in it. what should i do to pass that dam screen?

That screen seems to be what you expect to get when you fail to install a bootable system to the HDD... (or USB).

I made a boot with unibeast, can you help me?

That screen seems to be what you expect to get when you fail to install a bootable system to the HDD... (or USB).

I made a boot with unibeast, can you help me?

Anyone know the cause of stopping at the "continue" page?

I have the same problem. I tried switching to use UEFI but then it just gives me a black screen forever. I get it to show a apple logo for a few seconds before it goes to that grey page which is sortta like a bios

I have the same problem. I tried switching to use UEFI but then it just gives me a black screen forever. I get it to show a apple logo for a few seconds before it goes to that grey page which is sortta like a bios

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, your profile is not filled out as per FAQ. Please fix before your next reply.

Same issue guys.. I was trying to boot from UniBeast legacy bootable usb from a usb 3. I just plung my usb 3 into a usb 2 port. It seems that this solve my problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back