Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68 AP-D3
CPU
Intel Core i5 2500K
Graphics
Zotac Nvidia GTS 450 1GB
Mac
  1. iMac
I have Intel Core i5 2500k Second Generation with GA-z68AP-D3 Board with 8GB Ram with Nvidia Geeforce GTS450 1GB Graphic Card
I want to Install Meverick but when I boot from my Bootable USB (which I created with Unibeast 3.0.1) everything is fine... After apple logo my monitor go to sleep mode.... I am unable to get installer screen.
I try the following flags also
-x
same problem then
-v
same problem then
GraphcEnabler=Yes
same problem... but no success....
please. help...
My monitor get sleep before reaching the Installer screen

please help

Hi there its been a long time since i built a hack just done another now 10,7.4 my usb was last updated and it has intalled fine on the z68ap-d3 i am now in the process of downloading 10.9 and will keep you posted on how i get on.
Remove wifi card if installed

load optimized defualts in bios then put AHCI sata enabled in bios, hpet enabled , hpet 64 bit no extra cards on instal i.e. wifi firewire etc and also what graphics card are you using and i trust your using the dvi port on the card as via will not work

Try this combo

GraphicEnabler=Yes PciRootUID=0

lol i didnt try the yes method as it set to yes in the boot loader anyways but you can install the OS on the hdmi port take your gts 450 out go into the bios and change the frame buffer rate on the hd graphics to 480+2 for 8gb of RAM and 240+2 for 4gb of ram and half again for 2gb the spining wheel will lock up for a while under the logo but BOOM its installing looks like my cards goin in the bin tommorow when i get a new one hope this helps the only difference in build is im running 2600k so it should work for you aswell

Please help..... I tried bootflag....
-v GraphicEnabler=Yes, npci=0x3000
problem was still..

please help....

right your motherboard and cpu will run osx mavericks out the hdmi port with no boot cmds run multibeast and select mac mini 5,1 this will then enable graphics at hd3000 off your cpu mine is still running fine like this ...........................................................................bios load optimised defualts and save then find the sata controller and set to ahci , then enabele hpet , hepet in 64 bit mode , and here the bit to get the hd3000 running with 512mb of memory in intergrated periferals theres a section called on chip frame buffer rate set this to 480+2 for 8 gb of RAM and half it or half it again if u have either 4 or 2 gb RAM if u have 16gb then just choose the 480 option save and exit .Before you boot to installer make sure you graphic card and wifi card are out the machine and use the hdmi port for display purposes it will hang and flicker leave it 10 min after that in experiance it wont go . you dont need any commands just press enter on the chimera usb logo only once install is done then arrow across to the install hdd and enter only when u get in there the lan will work of unibeasts legacy. head on to the main site HERE lol get multibeast and your dsdt remame the dsdt to DSDT.aml and leave it on the desktop run multibeast options 1.user dsdt 2.audio without dsdt codec 889 3 macmans realtek 81xx drver 4. system select macmini 5,1 run multi beast this will get you a running hacky and apstore will work to once yo happy find a kext for your card and install with kext utility hope this works i have same board as you i no it works i did it last night OVER AN OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Intel Core i5 2500k Second Generation with GA-z68AP-D3 Board with 8GB Ram with Nvidia Geeforce GTS450 1GB Graphic Card
I want to Install Meverick but when I boot from my Bootable USB (which I created with Unibeast 3.0.1) everything is fine... After apple logo my monitor go to sleep mode.... I am unable to get installer screen.
I try the following flags also
-x
same problem then
-v
same problem then
GraphcEnabler=Yes
same problem... but no success....
please. help...
My monitor get sleep before reaching the Installer screen

please help
try PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No this got me in on a graphics card

Status