Contribute
Register

Unable to get Install OSX to show up after creating Install USB -Surface Pro 2 512

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

As the title states, i am having some trouble getting OSX to install on my Surface Pro 2 512.

I can create the USB drive via the terminal with createinstallmedia command, but i only end up getting a "bluetooth transport" error instead, i'm aware that's to do with drivers, however i have put the kexts in the folders on EFI partition, to no avail.

In another tutorial which i found on YouTube, which is a bit more invasive, i do not get a "Install OSX" option at all when booting Clover.

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Thanks

Hello,

As the title states, i am having some trouble getting OSX to install on my Surface Pro 2 512.

I can create the USB drive via the terminal with createinstallmedia command, but i only end up getting a "bluetooth transport" error instead, i'm aware that's to do with drivers, however i have put the kexts in the folders on EFI partition, to no avail.

In another tutorial which i found on YouTube, which is a bit more invasive, i do not get a "Install OSX" option at all when booting Clover.

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Thanks

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thanks for the link, managed to fix the problems i was having, only one issue now remains, which is sleep. How would i go about enabling the feature?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back