2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
MB: P67A-D3-B3
PROC: i7-2600k Sandy
MEM: Corsair Vengance LP 16gb
VID: GV-R687OC-1GD
SSD: 128gb Crucial

Lion boots stable if I boot from the unibest usb hdd with the PCIRootUID=0 flag on but when I let it boot on it's own or without the flag it crashes to a black screen. I'm better than decent at PC's but this is fairly new to me. Any help would be outright awesome, Also does anyone know where I can find a kext for an SMC EZ Connect g 802.11g USB Adapter?

Sorry Yes I applied the DSDT's for the motherboard even updated the BIOS to make sure that I had the right ones. "F5" I found the kext for the SMC though so disregard that part .... btw that was a FAST response!!

archalys said:

Lion boots stable if I boot from the unibest usb hdd with the PCIRootUID=0 flag on but when I let it boot on it's own or without the flag it crashes to a black screen. I'm better than decent at PC's but this is fairly new to me. Any help would be outright awesome, Also does anyone know where I can find a kext for an SMC EZ Connect g 802.11g USB Adapter?

did you apply dsdt with multi beast?

alux said:
archalys said:

I haven't applied the update I'm about to do that now do you think that would help?

archalys said:
alux said:
archalys said:

I haven't applied the update I'm about to do that now do you think that would help?
Applied the update now I don't need the flag but now it's not even trying to boot

boot with the unibeast usb installer. When the booting option start select you OS in your HD.

post the results

alux said:
boot with the unibeast usb installer. When the booting option start select you OS in your HD.

post the results

Very sorry about not posting earlier..... The last 24 hours have been the most trying I have faced in awhile, because of that I amd now much more familar with process and can get it to successfully boot now.

I am now having a mojor issue with the onboard sound which I can probably figure out but it seems that every time I use any kext from kexts.com I end up doing a restore to get back to where I was??? Any help there and the wireless usb I just bought is the Asus usb-n13 which I saw a link for drivers and a success story but any guidance would be apriciated ;)

Use MultiBeast. It depends on your motherboard. Check on the manufacturer's site to find the audio chipset.

archalys said:

Sorry Yes I applied the DSDT's for the motherboard even updated the BIOS to make sure that I had the right ones. "F5" I found the kext for the SMC though so disregard that part .... btw that was a FAST response!!

Where in the heck did you find that SMC Kext at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back