Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Someone suggested me to disable VT-D in my BIOS to fix my hackintosh issue. That particular option is greyed out in my BIOS. Any suggestions on how I should disable it in this case?

MB - GA-Z87M-D3H BIOS F8
Processor - Intel Code i7-4770K
Graphics - ASUS GT640 2GB DDR3

You don't have to disable the Vt-d. Your CPU Intel i7-4770K does not have that option because it is the K edition.

You don't have to disable the Vt-d. Your CPU Intel i7-4770K does not have that option because it is the K edition.

Cool, Thanks for the info. Now I am struck. My machine boots up fine, but apps are crashing(Chrome etc.. ) and unable to download any files via safari. Do you have any clue why something like that would happen ?

I am a noob at MAC and Hackintosh in general. It sounds to me like there is something wrong with either your Internet or Video, sorry I'm not much help. I have a boot0 error and my computer only boots off USB even after following the prescribed solutions. Good luck

Dan

I have the same motherboard, but I have the Core i3 processor, with the F9 BIOS.

I still can't disable VT-d

I have the same motherboard but the Intel i5 4440. For my initial boot, it seems that vt-d needs to be turned off and I cannot figure out how to do that. I am also quite a noob.

I have the same issue with GA-Z87-HD3 mb.
CPU is i5 4670K.
VT-d is greyed out and cannot be disabled.

Unibeast gets to the install screen (with apple) and then reboots straight away.
I'm guessing this is due to the VT-d being Enabled, yes?

I am a noob at MAC and Hackintosh in general. It sounds to me like there is something wrong with either your Internet or Video, sorry I'm not much help. I have a boot0 error and my computer only boots off USB even after following the prescribed solutions. Good luck

Dan

Hi Dan,
I also had this problem with the Error boot message but after reading this and then excuting the solution it works like a charm.Read the article exactly it is a bit hard to follow but take your time and do what it says:It works without having to use USB starthelp.
Joe
Read here:http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back